The overall aim of the 2018 Emerging Athlete Program is to increase the number of WA based athletes selected on international teams
The 2018 Emerging Athlete Program is designed to support up to 30 athletes to:
• Improve athlete performance by accessing strength training programs in a world class training environment;
• Provide a monitored strength and conditioning servicing to the next crop of 'emerging athletes';
• Provide access to recovery facilities at Rugby WA;
• Provide access to a structured injury prevention program with a yoga classes
• Reduce the incidence and impact of injuries on performance.
The squad will be able to access the Rugby WA's High Performance Training Centre.
Option 1 - Annual payment of $400
Option 2 - Monthly payments (11 months of $40 per month) - The monthly payments will be by direct debit.